The Department of Energy Systems Engineering invites applications at the Assistant Professor level from outstanding individuals with demonstrated expertise or research potential in the broad area of Thermal-Fluid Sciences (Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics).
Interested applicants can learn more about the department by visiting our web site at https://ese.iyte.edu.tr/
- An earned doctorate from abroad in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Have experience in research/study abroad.
- Demonstrated ability to teach at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Demonstrated record of scholarly achievement evidenced by publications, presentations, or awards (assignment criteria ).
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to teach fluid mechanics and thermal science courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including experimental laboratory courses.
Curriculum Vitae, research program and educational contribution proposals and three reference letters. Gülden Gökçen Akkurt (firstname.lastname@example.org) via e-mail.